Opinions on the hottest IR tattoos?

My girl has been looking at tattoos for both front and back. One below her bikini line and one on her bum. She's seen a few pics and ideas that she likes online but before getting one, I figured it would be nice to get some ideas before she decides on one. We found an image online and she's debating if it ends up on the front or her back. The second tat would likely be something more traditional when referring to the lifestyle. Anyone have tattoo pics or hot ideas aside from the normal bcq spade? Pics of yours, pics of symbols or even IR art pics and all ideas welcome. Black men... your input would be appreciated. What would/do you like/want to see when you get with a devoted white girl? The nastier and more devoted, the better. Trust me...her tattoo for her bikini line is not subtle.

I'm pretty sure that will end up on her bum although slightly modified in design. The bikini line tattoo will likely be close to this.
Wow, that would be a very exciting photo and it would leave no doubt about the lifestyle you and your wife enjoy. Everyone would know that your wife is a bareback, black baby craving married white slut for black cocks. I would love to see your wife showing her tattoo in public.

Any news on her Tatt Appointment?
Looks like the shop is pretty backed up with appointments. She filled out the application and when asked what she wanted to get and where, she received no reply. I'm guessing they must have thought someone was pulling a prank perhaps. She's going to call there to talk to the person who received the app and confirm her intentions. We've been busy with a lot lately so its on the agenda but I'm sure she will. I'll definitely post as soon as something is confirmed.

We haven't used tattoos, but we did find a place that sells little paste on stickers that say: "BBC". They come in a package of a dozen and you can paste them anywhere on the body. She likes to put one just behind her ear and cover it with her hair. When she wants to flirt with a particular black man she gently brushes her hair back to show the sign. It really does work!

Those could be good for those who just want to see what they look like before committing to ink. I too, have wondered what the pic I originally posted is going to look like. Will it be too big? Will her placement of it work well? I guess time will tell. She got a bit turned off by the shop so we'll see what she does from here but I'm pretty sure she's going to end up getting it but most likely from a different shop.

Back