Open horny dominant bbc group looking for cuckold couples and hotwifes for group fun

jaybbc53

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
Hello kinky naughty cuckold couples and yummy hotwives...we are a group of bbcs looking to have some fun regular group or 1on1 fun to any and all cuckold and regular couples. We are from.all around the country and we've been having fun with for years and we are always discreet. Hope to meet some awesome people on here.

Attachments

• IMG-20220602-WA0117.jpeg
    IMG-20220602-WA0117.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 432
Hello kinky naughty cuckold couples and yummy hotwives...we are a group of bbcs looking to have some fun regular group or 1on1 fun to any and all cuckold and regular couples. We are from.all around the country and we've been having fun with for years and we are always discreet. Hope to meet some awesome people on here.
My wife and I have done almost everything except bbc for her I'm straight. She has the tightest pussy guaranteed and gives the best head only better is when she's got a big dick fuckin her hard. We're in Chicago and if you're interested email and you will have a response.

Attachments

• IMG_20141031_212335671_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20141031_212335671_HDR~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 408
My gf is always looking for fun loving group TLC...message us. We are in Maryland.

Totally interested! We're in Vegas!

Your boys look very hot we interested but older white couple here where all do you travel too?

My wife and I have done almost everything except bbc for her I'm straight. She has the tightest pussy guaranteed and gives the best head only better is when she's got a big dick fuckin her hard. We're in Chicago and if you're interested email and you will have a response.
Mmmm sounds very interesting. Inbox me instead, I was share my details.

Back