Only BBC makes her wet now.

We decided last year to try it after YEARS of fantasy bedroom talk. My husband feels like you do, I think. I have been wanting to fuck a BBC awhile now but our lives are so hectic we can’t find the time. It’s really frustrating to the both of us. We refuse to do a quickie meet thing so we are very limited. Did I say we are limited!!!!! Anyway we know who we want to meet and it will happen. It’s just getting all these other things out of the way.

But talking about and getting wet and then doing something are two different things.

Too scared to actually do another man
Agreed totally different. Not scared at all. Our lives are needless to say hectic but we have tried it a couple times. But never got to the fucking part. The biggest black cock I have ever seen was up close and personal in my living room 2 years ago. It was so big I got too scared to do anything so we had a great time just talking. Looking back we both wish I had at least played with it. I don’t cry over spilt milk so whatever. Life goes on, and so do opportunities

Back