Online hotwife/cuckoldress/couple search

My first time posting here so don't blame me for writing something stupid, please.

Anyway, due to covid getting worse in my country, I have to start an online relationship with a couple/hotwife or a cuckoldress. The problem is, I don't know how to do this. As far as I'm aware (I'm in Europe) there is no online forum for this in my country. It would be online for now and later in person.

My first time posting here so don't blame me for writing something stupid, please.

Anyway, due to covid getting worse in my country, I have to start an online relationship with a couple/hotwife or a cuckoldress. The problem is, I don't know how to do this. As far as I'm aware (I'm in Europe) there is no online forum for this in my country. It would be online for now and later in person.
Europe is mostly very good with covid. Cases are low and vaccination levels in many countries are running at 70 to 80%
Where do you live?

Europe is mostly very good with covid. Cases are low and vaccination levels in many countries are running at 70 to 80%
Where do you live?
Eastern Europe, Moldova (it's *******, I know)...we have as many as 1500 cases a day with a pop of only 2.5 million and the Delta variant in full swing. And the vaccination rate is about 22-30%.

We are a couple with a cuckoldress looking for an online friend

We both submit equally, but she always get all the attention... but our deal is if she submits so do I. We do it for us =)

hmu

Back