One of the Sexiest Amateur Wives Has Returned?

It is definitely her folks!
I am a member of her OnlyFans page and she is a real sweetheart.
That is where you will find Jenny adds content (almost daily), answers members’ questions etc. NOT here, and definitely not at Xhamster or other similar sites.
Take the mystery out of it and go check her out for yourself at OnlyFans (Jennysroom) ... where she explains it all!

ALL your questions will be answered, little grasshopper 🦗
She have more interracial videos in Onlyfans?

She have more interracial videos in Onlyfans?
Apologies for the late reply. No, not yet but she is open to it. Just hasn’t been the right time nor has she met the right person with a genuine BBC yet! To be honest, she gets asked that ALL the time but she’s good-natured about it. It might happen one day but in the meantime she works with her hubby on her many other sexual interests and her fans’ requests. Probably one of the most natural, genuine and sweetest people and creators of erotica I’ve ever come across 👍🏾. Especially on OF, in my humble opinion.

Tell me more about this site
K2S one of the big name filehosters that facilitates online file sharing and is relatively resistant to DMCA takedown notices. You can download the full 1080p video using the link I posted above. It also includes a preview of the video.

Gallery of j3nnysR00m:
/

Apologies for the late reply. No, not yet but she is open to it. Just hasn’t been the right time nor has she met the right person with a genuine BBC yet! To be honest, she gets asked that ALL the time but she’s good-natured about it. It might happen one day but in the meantime she works with her hubby on her many other sexual interests and her fans’ requests. Probably one of the most natural, genuine and sweetest people and creators of erotica I’ve ever come across 👍🏾. Especially on OF, in my humble opinion.
Has she mentioned whether she will become a QOS, lock up hubby and make him 100% pussyfree, or breed Black?

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR HER ONLYFANS. it is a total rip off. The content is terrible and she just jerks her fans around. First, she said that she wouldn't charge PPV. A total lie. Not long after she said that, she started posting PPV videos. She also posted a survey asking what people wanted her content to focus on. Of course, the overwhelming response was BBC. What does she do instead? She starts doing GF videos, which was the category that literally NO ONE wanted to see. And when she gets called out on it, she actively deletes user comments. If you post anything critical on her posts, she will block you. You've been warned. Do not give this woman a dime of your money.

Back