One of the best parts of Interracial is the skin contrast.

Male
Real Person
From
Canada
It’s very erotic. It’s very aesthetically pleasing.

Attachments

• 83992777-9E28-4023-B1A5-5D04C0A52DAE.jpeg
    83992777-9E28-4023-B1A5-5D04C0A52DAE.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DFF3C33C-A8D4-496B-8ABC-EA8E48EDB65E.jpeg
    DFF3C33C-A8D4-496B-8ABC-EA8E48EDB65E.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 0503BAF7-5478-4C03-B021-979F38DDDE16.jpeg
    0503BAF7-5478-4C03-B021-979F38DDDE16.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 126
  • F949EA40-82CC-4414-987C-7ADBB3E1DC65.jpeg
    F949EA40-82CC-4414-987C-7ADBB3E1DC65.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 116
  • D5812DE1-2DBB-4536-A4AB-864D9AE7C2E6.jpeg
    D5812DE1-2DBB-4536-A4AB-864D9AE7C2E6.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 2549D1B3-AD2A-41B7-9FDC-726A72576DDA.jpeg
    2549D1B3-AD2A-41B7-9FDC-726A72576DDA.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 135
it s hot yes
but for me it would be the contrast in general i am white _ older guy and she is in middle age
so any other race or younger guy would be great as well .
but indeed a younger black guy would be the perfect match .

Perhaps my number one about this lifestyle. As you already said... it's aesthetic and erotic!
That's why i couldn't care less about a guy's size of his dick. As long as he is Black, knows how to treat a Woman rightly and give her o's send him over. 🤣

But it's not all about the contrast. Funny enough i'd rather see a gorgeous Black Woman too in the arms of a Black man than a white or other non-black man. Sorta weird, i guess.
4e9809c9b12a67f81b074e6e7da2d6ee.jpg

[The image in this post is linked-in media from stylevore.com; i do NOT own it; infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is NOT intended.]

Indeed!
And it’s especially erotic when the black bull is between your wife‘s legs and pounding her swollen hot wet horny pussy with a nine+ inch BBC! That said, “nothing” surpasses the anticipation and excitement of watching your wife get her very first BBC! I need no pictures or memorabilia to several times daily remembering my wife, Pam, get blackened. That pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! We’ve posted about this elsewhere on this site if you’re so inclined, however I’ll repeat this here again. Edwin had Pam on the bed, placed a pillow beneath her ass so as to better align her wanton pussy to its big black almost 10 inch (as later measured by Pam(true)) cock. Pam‘s feet were pulled back allowing her knees to bend at 45 degree angle. Edwin was between her legs on his knees, his left hand holding onto her right waist, his right hand holding his massive thick black cock and aimed directly to its intended target! When he made that first thrust, and whilst Pam was peering down at what was about to penetrate her, she gasped and attempted to pull away as if in fear of any damage it might do to her. It was then that I noticed Edwin tighten his grip on her waist and just held still for what seemed to be an eternity! His control, to me at least, was impeccable. He had barely buried the head of his cock in Pam and then, after Pam relaxed some, he pulled back slowly, very slowly, masseused Pam’s pussy lips with the head of his cock and then when she least expected it, quickly pulled back and then drove it in about half the length of his BBC. It was then that Pam screamed, My God! My Goooddd! He’s in me!!! He’s in meeeee!”, it was also then that I knew that Pam was truly blackened! That event occurred that evening just before midnight and they fucked till the sun came up! Pam was sore for days thereafter.

p.s. Did I mention that Pam was an honest the goodness virgin when we married some almost 9 years previous and that Edwin was only the second guy, and the very first black guy(hic), to get into her!

Indeed!
And it’s especially erotic when the black bull is between your wife‘s legs and pounding her swollen hot wet horny pussy with a nine+ inch BBC! That said, “nothing” surpasses the anticipation and excitement of watching your wife get her very first BBC! I need no pictures or memorabilia to several times daily remembering my wife, Pam, get blackened. That pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! We’ve posted about this elsewhere on this site if you’re so inclined, however I’ll repeat this here again. Edwin had Pam on the bed, placed a pillow beneath her ass so as to better align her wanton pussy to its big black almost 10 inch (as later measured by Pam(true)) cock. Pam‘s feet were pulled back allowing her knees to bend at 45 degree angle. Edwin was between her legs on his knees, his left hand holding onto her right waist, his right hand holding his massive thick black cock and aimed directly to its intended target! When he made that first thrust, and whilst Pam was peering down at what was about to penetrate her, she gasped and attempted to pull away as if in fear of any damage it might do to her. It was then that I noticed Edwin tighten his grip on her waist and just held still for what seemed to be an eternity! His control, to me at least, was impeccable. He had barely buried the head of his cock in Pam and then, after Pam relaxed some, he pulled back slowly, very slowly, masseused Pam’s pussy lips with the head of his cock and then when she least expected it, quickly pulled back and then drove it in about half the length of his BBC. It was then that Pam screamed, My God! My Goooddd! He’s in me!!! He’s in meeeee!”, it was also then that I knew that Pam was truly blackened! That event occurred that evening just before midnight and they fucked till the sun came up! Pam was sore for days thereafter.

p.s. Did I mention that Pam was an honest the goodness virgin when we married some almost 9 years previous and that Edwin was only the second guy, and the very first black guy(hic), to get into her!
Contrast is key because same-race is boring. A dash of taboo fantasy added helps make it more erotic

Perhaps my number one about this lifestyle. As you already said... it's aesthetic and erotic!
That's why i couldn't care less about a guy's size of his dick. As long as he is Black, knows how to treat a Woman rightly and give her o's send him over. 🤣

But it's not all about the contrast. Funny enough i'd rather see a gorgeous Black Woman too in the arms of a Black man than a white or other non-black man. Sorta weird, i guess.
4e9809c9b12a67f81b074e6e7da2d6ee.jpg

[The image in this post is linked-in media from stylevore.com; i do NOT own it; infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is NOT intended.]
Rarely see black couples anymore

Back