Older women in their 60's wanting to try BBC for first time?

i agree. would love for some black cock to pound my sluts married white cunt

Unfortunately, it's not what we, the husbands, want. It's what the wife is willing to do. How does your wife feel about getting pounded by black cock. My wife is 63 and maybe some day she will agree.

Not sure what kind of opportunities are out there for early and mid 60s. An earlier poster is looking for "slim" 60+ plus year olds. My wife doesnt quite fit that description. Im guessing it will be men our age and size, which would be fine.

Unfortunately, it's not what we, the husbands, want. It's what the wife is willing to do. How does your wife feel about getting pounded by black cock. My wife is 63 and maybe some day she will agree.

Not sure what kind of opportunities are out there for early and mid 60s. An earlier poster is looking for "slim" 60+ plus year olds. My wife doesnt quite fit that description. Im guessing it will be men our age and size, which would be fine.
they look like they are similar. she is not into the idea of fucking someone else, i know that she fucked around a lot before we met and would love for her to get fucked with a bigger cock than my dick and pleasured by that cock

Oh Honey, I am 58 and had my first Black Cock at 56 yr. OMG it was increditible!!!! I can not get enough BBC!!!! my first was an older Black GENTLEMAN that took his time and walked me down this wonderful road with patience and gentleness that made be addicted and wanting MORE!!!!
Love to get you some of my bbc if interested

Oh Honey, I am 58 and had my first Black Cock at 56 yr. OMG it was increditible!!!! I can not get enough BBC!!!! my first was an older Black GENTLEMAN that took his time and walked me down this wonderful road with patience and gentleness that made be addicted and wanting MORE!!!!
exactly how you break in a mature woman. glad you had a great experience. sounds like you picked a bull whos really been around the block for a first time!

Oh, I am keeping fit, going to the gym regularly - all with the idea of looking in shape - and acceptable for the late-in-life experiences. As we are getting older, spousal vows become more and more overrated. And as a free soul I hope to keep on having sex as long as I feel physically healthy and stay physically attractive to other men.

Jen is now 64, the guys say she doesn’t look it. She didn’t even know what great sex was until 7 years ago, and let me tell you, once she learned she can’t get enough. It seems that most guys think that ladies in their 60’s are past their prime, but that is far from true. She gets wetter and squirts harder than ladies half her age. And she loves to give all to those that try. Lee

Back