OLDER WHITE MILFS

Might be older wetter and wiser, that’s why I enjoy bbc and they enjoy my body as I know what pleases me and them starting with a good blow job and then a very rhythmic fucking with me telling them how good their black cock feels fucking my whores cunt telling him to fuck his spunk up my whore cunt before they ejaculate their cum deep in my cunt giving me a hard squirting orgasm as his hot spunk floods my cervix.

Attachments

• 0A787261-1089-4EED-A837-DEF33679CC36.jpeg
    0A787261-1089-4EED-A837-DEF33679CC36.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 361
  • B38D6A02-C0F2-4EB8-9CD0-A95CC7DD3C14.jpeg
    B38D6A02-C0F2-4EB8-9CD0-A95CC7DD3C14.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
There's nothing quite as erotic (but so nasty & perverted) than seeing an older white MILF
on her hand and knees on the floor of a dirty apartment in the 'hood.
Still dressed in a smart suit jacket and matching skirt she wore to work, making a "detour" on
her way home after work, has led her here, mounted by one or two young black males that have plied her with
weed or who knows what.

Ravaging her unprotected married pussy, both of them "skeet their babies"
in her still-ovulating wet pussy and up her shitter with reckless abandon.
She goes there so her children, family and friends never see how much of a
slut she is. Out of sight, out of mind... the cuckold tells the children that "mom
is visiting a friend in the city".

In the coming weeks, as she goes to the urban clinic, it is confirmed that she is indeed
"black pregged". The female OG/gyn shows no sympathy for the prim & proper lady;
she is plenty old enough to know better. "You'll find fertile young black seed will do that
even to older women like yourself", she says.

Attachments

• Chris' mound.jpg
    Chris' mound.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Back