Older cuckold couple

50 is not very old, she will have no problem finding gentlemen to cuckold you with. My wife was in the lifestyle until she was 60,and still would be if menopause hadn't taken her out of the game! Enjoy every experience that you can, while you can. One day it was over like someone turned off a switch!

My wife started cucking me at age 50, she is now coming up on 62. Has had 3 steady black boyfriend, and has fucked 24 other guys in between them. Literally has been fucked by a black cock over a 1000 times and mostly as I watched and participated. She gets more cock now then ever before, Ive been cutoff for 11 years and am often caged when it happens. I love it !

My wife started cucking me at age 50, she is now coming up on 62. Has had 3 steady black boyfriend, and has fucked 24 other guys in between them. Literally has been fucked by a black cock over a 1000 times and mostly as I watched and participated. She gets more cock now then ever before, Ive been cutoff for 11 years and am often caged when it happens. I love it !
I’m soooo jealous!

Inspirational

Back