Older couple

We are an older couple that was active in the wife watching/sharing lifestyle for several years until we just sort of drifted away from it. I didnt play with other women prefering to watch her with other men of which there were many. We both favored black cock in her. It has been about 12 years since our last time but are looking into getting back into it. Gotta scope it out a bit first. Here she is in younger days. A tiny bit heavier now but aint we all.......
nice to hear. Good luck.

We are an older couple that was active in the wife watching/sharing lifestyle for several years until we just sort of drifted away from it. I didnt play with other women prefering to watch her with other men of which there were many. We both favored black cock in her. It has been about 12 years since our last time playing, and were considering getting back into the lifestyle but she has decided no. Here she is in younger days. A tiny bit heavier now but aint we all.......
Welcome back

We are an older couple that was active in the wife watching/sharing lifestyle for several years until we just sort of drifted away from it. I didnt play with other women prefering to watch her with other men of which there were many. We both favored black cock in her. It has been about 12 years since our last time playing, and were considering getting back into the lifestyle but she has decided no. Here she is in younger days. A tiny bit heavier now but aint we all.......
Let's chat and see where it goes

Back