Older BBC

Kitten4bbc

Female
Real Person
For awhile now, I’ve been into bbc. I’m in my early 30’s and have noticed an older man at my job that I can’t stop thinking about sexually. I constantly wonder how big he is and always think about him and I fucking. Has anyone been with an older man and what was your experience like?

For awhile now, I’ve been into bbc. I’m in my early 30’s and have noticed an older man at my job that I can’t stop thinking about sexually. I constantly wonder how big he is and always think about him and I fucking. Has anyone been with an older man and what was your experience like?
I have no doubt he’s probably thought about fucking you too. I’d bet that if you gave him an opening and let him know you were interested, and that you can be discreet, he’d be down.

My first Black man was 23 years older than me and 61 but he was the most incredible lover i ever had and it wasn't just his size which is a very nice 9" but his whole approach to sex. He showed me how to let myself go completley and openy enjoy what i had secretly wanted before but was to scared to actually do. My sex life now is fantastic thanks to him and i will always remember him for it.

I would love 2 meet you

Every time I see an older black man I fantasize about him with my wife. Especially if he is very overweight that he is at least twice if not 3 times her size…a guy who you would think that no way he’d get laid but there he is cumming deep inside my wife for hours on end while I’m not allowed sex again ever.

Stephanie tried to fuck our next door neighbor when she was around 28 and he was 76. His wife had died a year before. He was at our house and one thing led to another and he wound up making her cum with his fingers. When she tried to reciprocate, he explained he was impotent. After that night, she had no problem being naked around him or even letting him fondle her, but she was always sad that she couldn't get him off the way he did her.

Back