Votes: 606 31.9%
  • 50's

Votes: 607 31.9%
  • 60's

Votes: 272 14.3%
  • older yet

Votes: 69 3.6%

• Total voters
The whole family can cuckold their husbands together! Mom,grandma,and grand *******,all serving BBC together in the first picture. mom and her girls in the second picture! Do BBC together,and be together!
Good family etiquettes all women in family enjoying huge black cocks 👌 👌 👌

With zero doubt, older women are incredibly sexy, particularly when they combine an elegance of style and a classy, upstanding image in public, while unveiling a sexually wild and uninhibited side behind closed doors. A mature woman knows what she likes, and she's more likely to revel more fully in every sexual encounter. She is free of the entanglements that existed earlier in her marriage, raising the offspring, having a career, faithfully supporting her husband as a dedicated wife. I've crunched the numbers on this, and the data doesn't lie.

I lost my virginity to a woman 20 years older than myself. She taught me a great deal about sex. In my early forties, at a swinger party held at someone's home, I was privileged to fuck a white woman in her seventies. It remains one of my most treasured sexual experiences, laced with such wondrously wicked contrasts. After hesitating out of a respect programmed into me for one so mature, I dropped that mental barrier along with my underwear. I jumped at that unique chance, savoring that first penetration of her welcoming pussy. It was one of the most rewarding and memorable fucks of my life. Why? Because it celebrates the unexpected, adding another layer to the taboo. The older woman who is happily married, and a grandmother evokes my stiffest erection because it's far more indecent. The lust is intensified even further by the interracial factor. Consider how the much older woman hails from an era where racism was more freely and openly expressed during the early days of the Civil Rights movement, and perhaps even before that. She was alive to see the public lynchings, rampant use ot the "N" word as a means to degrade and humiliate. Maybe she participated in some of that behavior. In the changed times, this older woman who has seen so much is now totally naked underneath me, with my n!gg3r dick throbbing and thrusting inside her squishing pussy. That scenario is so blissfully perverse.

On the physical front, older women can surprise. Some of them have the bodies of women half their age. They're in great shape! I happen to like natural, hanging tits on a sexy white woman of a certain age. But I've seen and played with mature ladies whose breasts were still firm and youthful. Case in point, the super-sexy, young-looking wife featured in my own sex pics. She's almost 15 years older than I am, yet she has an incredible body. And ours has been a very special friendship shared over the years. I look forward to each new opportunity to join that mature white couple in their marriage bed. It's always a joy to fuck that man's beautiful wife.

Attachments

• JandA 2 2018 Discreet.jpg
    JandA 2 2018 Discreet.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 154
Back