old boyfriends as new bull.

Yes, amazing to get reacquainted after many years. Thank goodness for Facebook helping to reunite!
Had the same thing happen at 25 year reunion...I fucked the hell out of a lil white lady I loved in high school...she squirted all over the back seat of her rental car and asked me was my cock that thick in high school lololol ...now I fuck her everytime she visits, got her swallowing negro cum too :)

Last edited:
When we were discussing cuckolding at the start of our relationship, my wife just didn't know how to go about it, how does it work, where do you meet guys, what do I wear etc. etc. it was all new territory for her. About 12 months into our relationship, her ex-husband contacted her to 'catch up'. She admitted that she'd have no problem fucking her ex-husband, if that would work for me and she wanted to get this cuckold thing off her back. She knew I just needed wanted/ needed her to start fucking other men, so I said absolutely. I knew there was a risk, she may go back to him, but she assured me she wouldn't, and if they did fuck, it was to be a one off and not to ask her to fuck him again.

Like all divorced woman, 2 years after the break up, she had a gym fit bod, and wore slutty but expensive trophy wife clothes/ heels I now bought her. She knew, he'd go crazy for her dressed like that, because he only remembered the plain Jane housewife he was married to.

Anyway, they went for dinner, she had booked a room just incase, but the night went pear shaped... he actually hated the new, confident, slutty version of the new her, they got in an arguement and so it never happened. She later texted him a nude selfie from the hotel room telling him she only caught up with him to fuck him one last time, but he fucked up and missed out. He never knew he was going to get laid. He tried to apologise and find out where she was and desperately wanted to fuck her just the same, she told him to fuck off, and apart from a few texts never had contact with him again.
I so wanted it to happen, because they had great sex for 10 years, so knew it would be passionate, but it never happened. Took 3 more years before she finally found the right gent to be her first as a hotwife.

Back