Oklahoma City Cuckold Wanted

Good morning,

I’m going to be visiting the Oklahoma City area for two months starting in November and leaving just before Christmas.

I’m looking for lifestyle friendly cuckold who would be interested in dating and showing me everything the Oklahoma City area has to offer.

I’ll be staying with family but have most evenings and weekends off to do as I please. I don’t need money and can take care of myself but would enjoy going on dates and having adventures.

You should be a white male, well put together, clean and preferably unattached. Please be well knowledgeable about our lifestyle and not pressure me for anything sexual beyond kissing (if you’re cute) and hand holding.

N
Hey Nichole,
Good morning,

I’m going to be visiting the Oklahoma City area for two months starting in November and leaving just before Christmas.

I’m looking for lifestyle friendly cuckold who would be interested in dating and showing me everything the Oklahoma City area has to offer.

I’ll be staying with family but have most evenings and weekends off to do as I please. I don’t need money and can take care of myself but would enjoy going on dates and having adventures.

You should be a white male, well put together, clean and preferably unattached. Please be well knowledgeable about our lifestyle and not pressure me for anything sexual beyond kissing (if you’re cute) and hand holding.

N
Hi Nichole, I am in the KC area and travel to OKC for work often and am in Columbia/Jeff City weekly. Would love to chat and see if we could become friends. I will be in OKC next week and two weeks later 12-14th. M

Would love to be your duck,lock me up make me clean you after you get done with your bbc then suck his cock so he could fuck you or me again,would love to serve you

Good morning,

N
I would love to get to know you

Good morning,

N
I’m interested

Good morning,

N
DM me pls

Back