Oklahoma City Cuckold Wanted

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Good morning,

I’m going to be visiting the Oklahoma City area for two months starting in November and leaving just before Christmas.

I’m looking for lifestyle friendly cuckold who would be interested in dating and showing me everything the Oklahoma City area has to offer.

I’ll be staying with family but have most evenings and weekends off to do as I please. I don’t need money and can take care of myself but would enjoy going on dates and having adventures.

You should be a white male, well put together, clean and preferably unattached. Please be well knowledgeable about our lifestyle and not pressure me for anything sexual beyond kissing (if you’re cute) and hand holding.

N

Good morning,

I’m going to be visiting the Oklahoma City area for two months starting in November and leaving just before Christmas.

I’m looking for lifestyle friendly cuckold who would be interested in dating and showing me everything the Oklahoma City area has to offer.

I’ll be staying with family but have most evenings and weekends off to do as I please. I don’t need money and can take care of myself but would enjoy going on dates and having adventures.

You should be a white male, well put together, clean and preferably unattached. Please be well knowledgeable about our lifestyle and not pressure me for anything sexual beyond kissing (if you’re cute) and hand holding.

N
i have absolutely no doubt that u will find a great cuck in the okc area, tho i hope it doesnt mean ur leaving the MO area. as it will DEFINITELY be MO's loss and OKC's gain if u choose to do so. "... and not pressure me for anything sexual beyond kissing (if you’re cute) and hand holding. ..." neither should be on the table as a cuck should know his place with a Lady and not try to interject himself into the lifestyle any more than is requested nor required. Good luck in ur search, M'lady!

Last edited:
Good morning,

N
hi there PM me :)

Good morning,

N
Great profile love to chat sometime

Good morning,

N
I’m in Oklahoma

Attachments

• IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Good morning,

N
Yes are you still looking please dm me

Aww you read my history? Creepy sad. But thank you
I'm in Dallas... I'd be super happy with just kissing and holding hands... I'm a true Cuck and would love for you to be BBC only... I'd love a real man to please you sexually... Then we could cuddle/kiss ect... How did you first get into BBC?

Sadly I'm not in your area. I'm in Burlington NC. BUT it sounds like the perfect situation and kind of dating I'd definitely go for. Especially if it eventually lead to me getting to watch you get railed by bbc! 🙂

Good morning,

N
A good Cuck never asks for sex......Being Chastity locked and Pussy Free is our Destiny.

Back