Oklahoma/Arkansas check in. Where are all the active people in Oklahoma & Arkansas

There a plenty of lifestyle clubs in all these states where you can meet, vet, and get comfortable in a safe a supported environment. No need to post here or take chances out in the wild.

Purcell OK Wife loves BBC and I love to watch. We're always looking.
V
December 2022 - Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I am online most mornings about 6am - central time. Ladies I love to suck nipples and we can suck each other tits and suck c*cks together. I like to kiss a sexy woman and I love sucking nipples. I like a woman with a strapon and I like 3ways and yes I like eating creme pie. What makes you wet and horny? And Males - yes I will suck cocks 1on1 or 3way.

I like hot chat so make me your online sub sissy bimale slut cuckold by sharing the details with me when you play with yourself or 1on1 or 3way or 4way. Share your feelings with me then when we meet we will suck each other and play.

Tell me more about yourself, where you are located, when can you host - mornings are best for me to meet and tell me how you will play with me. Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I also chat on google chat as robbiewillsucku at gm ail

Okmulgee/Tulsa Area here. 48 and always looking, Ladies.

Pics on my media page on my profile.

Message me if your interested

Lewis

Back