Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

tumblr_ojdy27a4yz1vifr6so1_400.gif
tumblr_oeyleaMwGW1vcpizro1_400.gif
That is not me so much, but my husband would be all over that. He loves very dark woman. I love very black men, so we are good right.

[ QUOTE="Orion Pax, post: 512991, member: 46839"]View attachment 409255[/QUOT Nothing like a gang bang, knowing all those black cocks are going to fuck you, cum in you gives orgasm after orgasm. Also fills you up with so much cum it makes a milk shake as it runs out. Takes days to drain out but it's worth every cock to get it there.

My husband ask if I would let him tie me up and leave you for who ever walks in to have me. I said as long as I can pic him, then yes. He said, can I cover your face and put ear plugs in. I said, if it will help, then yes. He said it will help who ever fucks you to feel like you have totally submitted. I said I have given myself to 10 black cocks to fuck all night. You don't need to tie up somebody who totally submits, plus I need my hands and mouth. So what is the point. He said it good for the photos. So you may see me tied up and taken.

Back