Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

View attachment 791616

Your wife's first Bull stripped so fast you thought he was Superman! Then he pulled her leather mini skirt down faster than a speeding bullet, ripped her g-string aside, and started fucking more powerful than a locomotive!
As many times as she screamed, in this first fifteen minutes, "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming!!!!!!"
You know, that she knows, he is Superman!
and she is Supergirl? . . . . . oh he wants her so bad. sometimes you can feel a Black man's desire for us, its like an extra sense. it can be unnerving even a little threatening sensing how very badly they want us. . . . . . . . or, lol, maybe its just feminine vanity gone haywire.

and she is Supergirl? . . . . . oh he wants her so bad. sometimes you can feel a Black man's desire for us, its like an extra sense. it can be unnerving even a little threatening sensing how very badly they want us. . . . . . . . or, lol, maybe its just feminine vanity gone haywire.

Yeah, I guess she'd have to be, to take a pounding like that for the rest of the night!
Oh no, not vanity. It is true, they desire you like a man in the desert desires water. It is a lust that can only be slaked by sweet white mouths, pussy's and asses!

Best cuckold forum ever! No seriously Tical I love this *******! There is nothing in the world like seeing pure pleasure in a woman's face from big black, angry cock filling her up.

@LittleBoicock: Most of the still and animated pictures you post are very erotic. :happy: But this one is really bad! :furious: There is no need to photo/videoshop a woman taking black d!ck. :sex: That always looks best when natural. :rolleyes:

I didn't Photoshop the vid. I just found the gif. I knew it was a fake when I posted it. I posted it for a specific reason. :devil: Thanks for the compliment on my other posts. :) I agree with you for the most part, but like I said this one had a specific purpose behind it. ;) And that's the Bottom Line cause LBc Said SO!

Last edited:
tumblr_ms334frbt31rahqyko5_500.gif

Back