Ocean city md

Anyone around to meet up for drinks tonight at the beach. Would love to even meet with couples that are experienced and can share your stories. I’m inexperienced with BBC and how to find the right person.
Hi, unfortunately we are not at the beach right now and can't meet up with you but my fiance and I would love to chat with you here/online to share stories and experiences and give you advice. Please message us if you're interested

Yes i’m definitely interested in learning about your experiences and how you safely find the right guys.
This site is obviously a good start and there are several others like it and for various sexual/relationship related encounters. We have had success with both internet dating sites and we have also had some very interesting and rewarding experiences meeting black men in the more traditional way from our personal lives that we would be happy to share with you.

Yes i’m definitely interested in learning about your experiences and how you safely find the right guys.
This site is obviously a good start and there are several others like it and for various sexual/relationship related encounters. We have had success with both internet dating sites and we have also had some very interesting and rewarding experiences meeting black men in the more traditional way from our personal lives that we would be happy to share with you.

Back