NYC Staycation with an 11 in BBC

acejones

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Hello,

I’m an experienced bull looking to make the most of a wonderful opportunity I have to host. From Mon Aug 1 to Fri Aug 6 I’m looking to have a beautiful QOS come stay with me in my brooklyn apt. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom in a good/safe neighborhood located close to the 2,3,5 train, prospect park and great bars/restaurants.

Of course, I’m not looking for just any house guest. I want to host a sexy, insatiable, woman who is addicted to black cock and wants to play house 😈 with occasional breaks for sight seeing and enjoying the amazing NYC summer. You will pay your own way here but once you arrive, everything else is my treat.

Many more details to share, so if this intrigues you please PM me. I’ve been in the lifestyle for over 7 years, so please, no games. I will ask for pictures to start and verification if you havent been verified through B2W already.

Hello,

I’m an experienced bull looking to make the most of a wonderful opportunity I have to host. From Mon Aug 1 to Fri Aug 6 I’m looking to have a beautiful QOS come stay with me in my brooklyn apt. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom in a good/safe neighborhood located close to the 2,3,5 train, prospect park and great bars/restaurants.

Of course, I’m not looking for just any house guest. I want to host a sexy, insatiable, woman who is addicted to black cock and wants to play house 😈 with occasional breaks for sight seeing and enjoying the amazing NYC summer. You will pay your own way here but once you arrive, everything else is my treat.

Many more details to share, so if this intrigues you please PM me. I’ve been in the lifestyle for over 7 years, so please, no games. I will ask for pictures to start and verification if you havent been verified through B2W already.
Are you into thicker wives?

Back