NYC Muscular and hung looking for horny hotwives this weekend

KingKold00

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
NYC single and fit looking for a horny hotwife to drain this bbc over the weekend. Im fine with ONS but prefer a couple who wants a regular and consistent third. 6’0”, muscular build with 8+” thick dick. Im DDF and have test results to share.

looking for hotwives into rough, passionate sex. Hair pulling, ass slapping, deep penetration. Message me if interested.

Attachments

• 25C24913-7481-4F9F-B8E8-1226C3461B1A.jpeg
    25C24913-7481-4F9F-B8E8-1226C3461B1A.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 62
NYC single and fit looking for a horny hotwife to drain this bbc over the weekend. Im fine with ONS but prefer a couple who wants a regular and consistent third. 6’0”, muscular build with 8+” thick dick. Im DDF and have test results to share.

looking for hotwives into rough, passionate sex. Hair pulling, ass slapping, deep penetration. Message me if interested

looking for hotwives into rough, passionate sex. Hair pulling, ass slapping, deep penetration. Message me if interested.
Would you be interested in meeting an over 50 Hotwife and would you consider weekend trips to Boston?

This is for my GF. This is real, no BS. NYC, Manhattan.
Check out the profile, let me know.
(I have zero involvement after the intro)

Attachments

• IMG_4288.jpg
    IMG_4288.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 26
Back