NYC Couple

Hiya,
We are a newly wed couple in NYC. We are both in our late 20s, have been dating for over 10 years and living together for 5 years. For the last few years we've been playing around with a BBC dildo and doing dirty cuck type of talk...right now in the relationship we really want to have a light threesome with a BBC. She wants to blow a BBC while I watch/fuck her but we are open to seeing where the night goes.

I've taken some pics of her in lingerie and with the dildo, but she really only wants to exchange those pics via a PM/DM...she's very old school when it comes to things like the internet...she doesn't even have a social media account.

We live in a very nice apartment and are both respectable, in shape (shes legit definition of PAWG and we have a ton of lingerie) and into multiple substances. When shes got a little weed in her she also turns into a super submissive slut. Ideally you'd be:
- hung
- in great shape
- dominant
- can respect this will probably be a multiple thing, so don't push on the first meetup

Looking forward to hearing from ya'll!

Hiya,
We are a newly wed couple in NYC. We are both in our late 20s, have been dating for over 10 years and living together for 5 years. For the last few years we've been playing around with a BBC dildo and doing dirty cuck type of talk...right now in the relationship we really want to have a light threesome with a BBC. She wants to blow a BBC while I watch/fuck her but we are open to seeing where the night goes.

I've taken some pics of her in lingerie and with the dildo, but she really only wants to exchange those pics via a PM/DM...she's very old school when it comes to things like the internet...she doesn't even have a social media account.

We live in a very nice apartment and are both respectable, in shape (shes legit definition of PAWG and we have a ton of lingerie) and into multiple substances. When shes got a little weed in her she also turns into a super submissive slut. Ideally you'd be:
- hung
- in great shape
- dominant
- can respect this will probably be a multiple thing, so don't push on the first meetup

Check out my media uploaded content & PM me if interested.

Hiya,

- hung
- in great shape
- dominant

Are yall real? If so lets kik video chat ;)

Back