NYC BBC BULL Dec 6th

Hotwife2727

Couple
We are a young 30s couple. Have been talking about fantasy of wife with bbc for years and r finally thinking about making it a reality. We r a professional couple and looking for discrete and someone we can trust. We are looking at coming to NYC the weekend of December 6. I know its far off, but this will give us a chance to be comfortable with you and to see if youd be into her. Shes a knock out so im sure that wont be an issue haha. Let me know if interested. Would prefer communicating via googlehangouts going forward.

We are a young 30s couple. Have been talking about fantasy of wife with bbc for years and r finally thinking about making it a reality. We r a professional couple and looking for discrete and someone we can trust. We are looking at coming to NYC the weekend of December 6. I know its far off, but this will give us a chance to be comfortable with you and to see if youd be into her. Shes a knock out so im sure that wont be an issue haha. Let me know if interested. Would prefer communicating via googlehangouts going forward.
get kik or get verified..........Itll make easier for you

I'll be home for Xmas around that time and would be interested but I also agree with the guy above. Getting verified is key

Back