NWGA Bull seeking.....

Happy Sunday all. Georgia Bull looking for a unique relationship. Long-term situation preferred. DDF and drama free please. Lets chat. Need to connect with some real folks.
Fort Oglethorpe cuckold MWC looking for a bull...She is 52 and I am 60 and Bi..she has had several Black lovers and I have been cuckolded by them and we both enjoyed it.. she had breast cancer and that put a damper on our playing but we are older now and looking to enjoy ourselves by finding a Black lover for her and a bull for us...preferrably long term and on a regular basis.

Fort Oglethorpe cuckold MWC looking for a bull...She is 52 and I am 60 and Bi..she has had several Black lovers and I have been cuckolded by them and we both enjoyed it.. she had breast cancer and that put a damper on our playing but we are older now and looking to enjoy ourselves by finding a Black lover for her and a bull for us...preferrably long term and on a regular basis.
email: larwilb60@aol.com

Still looking?

Back