Nude photos

Just tell him it was an accident & it wasn't meant for him & ask him to delete (which he probably won't). Good thing her face isn't in the pic & she doesn't have any tattoos or marks.

Sometimes late at night. I'll put this on his messenger knowing that he's sleeping and then I'll take it off. But that other picture I did that I couldn't take it off. It wouldn't allow me to because I think it was pinned but if you did see it I don't care. It wouldn't really bother me too much. I'd get over it

What the hell is wrong with you? What would you do if she was doing this with other girls? Does she know you are doing this? if she did -what would her reaction be? If it was me and I found out you were doing this you would be gone in 20 seconds and your phone smashed. Grow up for gods sake. Youre a grown ass man acting like a 14 yr old and getting off on making your girlfreind images- which I know you are sharing without her knowledge-the focus of a chat with your friends. You do know this is criminal without her consent.

Last edited:
Back