Nude beach in NJ tomorrow

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by elliot19147, Jun 23, 2015.

1. elliot19147

elliot19147 Member Real Person Gold Member

We'll staying at a hotel Wednesday night and hanging at a nude beach during the day near sandy hook NJ.
    If there is a big, thick black guy interested in meeting up please let me know - you don't have to be very good looking but you do need very good hygiene and be charming - charm will get her panties off the fastest, funny, witty, smart but then you need to also have the goods. She likes thick guys, thick thighs, thick cock. She is very petite.
    I'd love to participate but if it's only watching then that would also be okay.
    And though it sounds strange given the website we are posting on - she's just not that into cock pictures or vulgarity -

genuinepleasure and YoungGuyNYC like this.
  2. elliot19147

3. missionary

missionary New Member

Where the nude beach at?

4. sexxy360

sexxy360 Active Member Real Person

US
    Didn't realize nj or the states for that matter had a nude beach.

5. Robert

Robert Active Member

US
    i want your wife

6. elliot19147

We had great time at Gunnison - now at our hotel in Ashbury park - getting late

7. elliot19147

Hotel was fun - had a great time - alas no extra fun, why is it always so hard to make this happen when we're ready?
    Are we too picky, are most people fake on here and other sites? If so, why? What's the point of making plans and backing out?
    We'll try again sometime in the future. For us the stars have to align a bit, so our window of opportunity is rather small - but judging by the apparent availability of black men I didn't think we'd strike out each time.
    I fucked her three times and had her screaming out that she loves black cock in the hotel room - so that was fun but would have been way better have it happen for real!

8. ThkBBC4wf

ThkBBC4wf Member

Keep my email - if you have a few days notice next time - I'll be sure to join you - as that is much closer than a trip to NY to meet up....though i am willing to do that as well.
    Timing is everything however as you pointed out.

searcher308@rocketmail.com

You should already have it as we chatted a bit last year.