November birthday fun Florida

Kinkynmi

Couple
Real Person
From
MI, US
My wife and I will be in Florida, most likely fort Myers area week of Thanksgiving. Will be her 40th birthday week. Wanting to treat her to a proper group scene while down there. Any groups of guys into something like that? I know a ways out but thought I would just get this out there so a dialogue can get going before we're down there.

image.jpg

I just posted one and I’m in a couple videos with BluesBrandy on here
I get that but those of us that are looking or click on profiles and see nothing just move on. Even some basic shots are helpful, body type, cock, something playful. Its just blank. Whats to ctach our interest? I see this all the time and people reply with hey Im in. With what? How do I know if I want to reply? You guys look at our profiles all the time. If you want us to come looking at least give us something to look at. My number one complaint. I get a hundred DM's hey baby I have something for you- what? You have no media! You have a blank page.

I get that but those of us that are looking or click on profiles and see nothing just move on. Even some basic shots are helpful, body type, cock, something playful. Its just blank. Whats to ctach our interest? I see this all the time and people reply with hey Im in. With what? How do I know if I want to reply? You guys look at our profiles all the time. If you want us to come looking at least give us something to look at. My number one complaint. I get a hundred DM's hey baby I have something for you- what? You have no media! You have a blank page.
Agree with this. Media also gives people a spot to let you know they may be interested without outright sending a message

My wife and I will be in Florida, most likely fort Myers area week of Thanksgiving. Will be her 40th birthday week. Wanting to treat her to a proper group scene while down there. Any groups of guys into something like that? I know a ways out but thought I would just get this out there so a dialogue can get going before we're down there.

View attachment 6283361
Hey there... I'm in the Miami area let's talk

Back