Not really meeting anyone here

hookearth381

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
So i joined thinking i would meet and chat to more people but nothing but cobwebs and i messaging wrong or just not that interesting?

Is anyone one really meeting on here?

It helps if you get verified. And post some pictures. More people will be willing to believe you are real. I’m not insinuating you aren’t real it’s just easier for others to believe you are.

I’ve only met 2 people… one wasn’t verified the other one was…. Both are no longer active on the site

and like said before… this site it troll crazy, but it also depends on your area also

Everyone has a different experience. Sucks that yours isn’t the best. Especially at a time where a real pandemic is at your front door as well doesn’t help. So a lot of ppl are on the same boat too my friend.

everyone's a dude? If you're black and can't meet women here you're pathetic. There are plenty of real verified women here. What a joke.
The only “women” here are either men or they’re attached to a man who is hovering over their shoulder.

This board is strictly for trolling and stealing content.

The only “women” here are either men or they’re attached to a man who is hovering over their shoulder.

This board is strictly for trolling and stealing content.
Hate to agree but it’s mostly truth
Confused Steven Universe GIF

I have the same Problem in the german forum. A lot of cucks havent told her wife about their fantasy..they just wanna dirty talk online, send picture of their wife and we Bulls should tell them how we would fuck them...its ridic

I've had quite a bit of success here. As in the real world, I think it's the "80/20" rule where 20% of the dudes get the lion's share of the female attention. As Lyfe Jennings said "don't be a nickel looking for a dime"...

I've had quite a bit of success here. As in the real world, I think it's the "80/20" rule where 20% of the dudes get the lion's share of the female attention. As Lyfe Jennings said "don't be a nickel looking for a dime"...

Yes you are right..but you also have a lot of ppl just wasting your time

No, that’s because you have the patience to talk to racist faggots and fuck their disgusting shrew wives.

Fucking dweeb.

So i joined thinking i would meet and chat to more people but nothing but cobwebs and i messaging wrong or just not that interesting?

Is anyone one really meeting on here?

What are you expecting? Quick easy fucks?

For most women and couples the same rules and standards apply here as in normal dating. There has to be attraction and chemistry. You need to be on the same page sexually and for must of us you need to be well hung. If anything the bar is higher here than meeting a woman in a bar.

What are you expecting? Quick easy fucks?

For most women and couples the same rules and standards apply here as in normal dating. There has to be attraction and chemistry. You need to be on the same page sexually and for must of us you need to be well hung. If anything the bar is higher here than meeting a woman in a bar.
Shut the fuck up with all that dumb *******.

No Black dude signs up to this site to talk to a bunch of racist nerdlingers. We sign up because of the prospect of easy pussy. Most Black guys leave after seeing that this place is a fraud.

Back