Not looking

Hey there. Verified and serious. Seeking fit male in Northern California or surrounding areas. Muscles are a plus but not necessary. Do you like thick women? Stand 5’5 175 lbs. curves in all the right places. My husband and others have called me a true pawg. Looking to speak and hopefully set something up once we all feel
Comfortable with one another. Husband will be involved watching/joining. No solo play. Safe play as well.
Hello I'm working on the fit aspect Check out my pictures and if it tickles your fancy drop me a message and if not good luck in your quest.

Hey there. Verified and serious. Seeking fit male in Northern California or surrounding areas. Muscles are a plus but not necessary. Do you like thick women? Stand 5’5 175 lbs. curves in all the right places. My husband and others have called me a true pawg. Looking to speak and hopefully set something up once we all feel
Comfortable with one another. Husband will be involved watching/joining. No solo play. Safe play as well.
Here is my latest picture.

Attachments

• -5172568336393939563_121_38343560975528.jpg
    -5172568336393939563_121_38343560975528.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 112
Fuck yess!

Hello I’m Jay and I’m 32 I’m very interested and love thick women. I’m 6ft, fit, thick 8.5” cock, about 20 min from concord. Send me a message and we can chat.

Back