NOT EVERY COUPLE IN LIFESTYLE IS A CUCK CPL

I think for some couples it starts out that way until the BBC bull starts to play a greater role in the bedroom. It's a slippery slope to say the least.

I think for some couples it starts out that way until the BBC bull starts to play a greater role in the bedroom. It's a slippery slope to say the least.
We have been in the lifestyle over 20 yrs and still swap with single females and couples and when she wants single males then she can have her fun as well. We are always in control and it’s just extra fun overall for us.

Neither my wife or I are submissive to anyone else and we both need to agree to anything we do. I have been with other women but it is easier to do mfm. I do not mind sucking cock and find it a lot like licking pussy except not as fun. I am a cuckold in a way but why do we need labels

Agreed! We love the life but I am neither submissive nor a Beta! Sharing can be a very loving and fulfilling act!
I think exactly the same
I do not believe in racial superiority. Of no race over any other (Hitler thought differently).
I only see equal people (inches more or inches less)

Last edited:
Back