Northwest Ohio near Sandusky don't message if your not close !!

I've hit you up a few times, sent contact info as you requested. Are you really looking to meet somebody or nah?

You never sent face pic why chat if I am not into it ?

LOL here we go. If I had the time I'd just post the conversation from here, which would clearly indicate there was never ANY mention of or request for a face pic. But, I did send you my KIK handle to which you replied to, where I DID send you a face pic. And, where you continued the conversation.

You probably just read my post from the other day in regards to sending face pics and thought that would be a good response to this.

But ok lol :rolleyes:

LOL here we go. If I had the time I'd just post the conversation from here, which would clearly indicate there was never ANY mention of or request for a face pic. But, I did send you my KIK handle to which you replied to, where I DID send you a face pic. And, where you continued the conversation.

You probably just read my post from the other day in regards to sending face pics and thought that would be a good response to this.

But ok lol :rolleyes:
Sorry then I must of not liked do you know how many guys message a day trying to find the attractive one to me I loose track.

Back