Northern Michigan Couple looking for bulls

That’s the thing Carrie97...it was not for me lol. That was advice you take...honestly...plus My bitch wanted see you in a Gstring and bra etc and taking some bbc but honestly it was for you, and your benefit. I am not a cuck, and I’m using Js account mainly because I don’t plan of being one ever..mainly because I am just a white man who just loved to see bbc go in white woman...especially a petite white woman going black for the first time...
I’ll be honest with you even more...you should only promote yourself...and post pics so you can FINALLY go black! You and I both know you are gonna leave your Cucky lil bitch and go strictly black before long lol

That’s the thing Carrie97...it was not for me lol. That was advice you take...honestly...plus My bitch wanted see you in a Gstring and bra etc and taking some bbc but honestly it was for you, and your benefit. I am not a cuck, and I’m using Js account mainly because I don’t plan of being one ever..mainly because I am just a white man who just loved to see bbc go in white woman...especially a petite white woman going black for the first time...
I’ll be honest with you even more...you should only promote yourself...and post pics so you can FINALLY go black! You and I both know you are gonna leave your Cucky lil bitch and go strictly black before long lol
I've been with a few black men, I'm a grown adult able to separate sex and love. I enjoy being sexual with large dicks, but no one can measure up emotionally to my "cuck" he is my person for a reason. Please don't project your fantasies onto me. I don't want to be rude but do remember you are a man, on a female profile, on a site for cuckolding... let that sink in. You assumed alot in your comment without any facts. All you've done is come across as a toxic member of our wonderful community. Shame.

Back