Northern Indiana

U can see that she real but something not 100% right or is it just me over thinkin

She's definitely real. Just because she didn't respond to you replying to yourself over the 2 minutes it took you to post 4 times doesn't mean she's not real. She's at the very least verified unlike yourself. Just saying...
Well big man she did respond and we were goin to meet up till my smart mouth opened up sooooo captain try a save stay in ur own fuckin business and u talkin real big to not even be in indiana dumb ass

Well big man she did respond and we were goin to meet up till my smart mouth opened up sooooo captain try a save stay in ur own fuckin business and u talkin real big to not even be in indiana dumb ass
Take your ass on somewhere. If she agreed to meet up with you, you wouldn't be posting about it now. If you even had a half decent conversation with her you'd know that she doesn't respond to people that aren't verified in the first place. But please do take your smart mouth on somewhere and find someone else to bother. If you wanna know how big I am ask her about it.

Last edited:
Take your ass on somewhere. If she agreed to meet up with you, you wouldn't be posting about it now. If you even had a half decent conversation with her you'd know that she doesn't respond to people that aren't verified in the first place. But please do take your smart mouth on somewhere and find someone else to bother. If you wanna know how big I am ask her about it.
Lol well maybe she dont respond to other ppl but she was in my pm and ur supposed to be lookin at some other man fuck ir girl right no so close ur mouth sit back and look at how men do ******* lil dick fucker dick so lil u cum on ur own balls dont even make it to ur bf do it

Lol well maybe she dont respond to other ppl but she was in my pm and ur supposed to be lookin at some other man fuck ir girl right no so close ur mouth sit back and look at how men do ******* lil dick fucker dick so lil u cum on ur own balls dont even make it to ur bf do it
You don't even make any coherent sense. If you weren't so damn thirsty maybe you've have better luck here instead of complaining about people being "jealous" of you. Maybe if you acted more of your age than your shoe size she might actually hold a conversation with you. If you really have that much of a problem with me calling you out like that, maybe you could get verified and not have the issue of being ignored.

You don't even make any coherent sense. If you weren't so damn thirsty maybe you've have better luck here instead of complaining about people being "jealous" of you. Maybe if you acted more of your age than your shoe size she might actually hold a conversation with you. If you really have that much of a problem with me calling you out like that, maybe you could get verified and not have the issue of being ignored.
Ur a joke look at u wantin other ppl to take a tight solely dedicated to blk men getin pussy lmao take me serious and truth is she was in my inbox and probably5 or 6 other men from this town and u want ppl to " Take this serious o bet yo dumb ass on this lookin for the next wife to leave u lol ur to funny

Ur a joke look at u wantin other ppl to take a tight solely dedicated to blk men getin pussy lmao take me serious and truth is she was in my inbox and probably5 or 6 other men from this town and u want ppl to " Take this serious o bet yo dumb ass on this lookin for the next wife to leave u lol ur to funny
I don't honestly care if she was in your inbox or wasn't. She's a grown woman that can have whatever or whoever she wants going on. You're the only one here in your feelings about her not responding to you in a forum post. I'm tired of clowning your slow ass in public. Go have a nice day

Back