Northern England?

This site is clearly more popular on the far side of the Atlantic than the UK and the U.K. tends to be dominated by London and Birmingham.
How many couples or BBC bulls are in the north though? Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Huddersfield?
True . Most swinging site is dominated by London West Midlands. Although I'm sure there is a were dispersed number of BBCs in the north.

This site is clearly more popular on the far side of the Atlantic than the UK and the U.K. tends to be dominated by London and Birmingham.
How many couples or BBC bulls are in the north though? Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Huddersfield?
I am near Manchester. If your interested in a meet up in the future, read you PM message I sent you and replay if your interested.

Hey... South Yorkshire here.. noticed your from Huddersfield. Have you ever been to the sex cinema there?

Back