Hi I'm Tron, 39, straight and fun loving BBC in Northern California, specifically Sacramento. I'm interested in meeting you single ladies and hot wife couples for fun.

I also know of other great groups of BBC guys, bi ladies and couples who may want to network and play safe and healthy.

If you're interested in my BBC, want to join group and party play or want to invite me out in the North California, Reno, San Jose, Oakland and San Francisco Bay area let me know. I like to travel.

Take care

Attachments

• 20180930_111305.jpg
    20180930_111305.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 174
Hi I'm Tron, 39, straight and fun loving BBC in Northern California, specifically Sacramento. I'm interested in meeting you single ladies and hot wife couples for fun.

I also know of other great groups of BBC guys, bi ladies and couples who may want to network and play safe and healthy.

If you're interested in my BBC, want to join group and party play or want to invite me out in the North California, Reno, San Jose, Oakland and San Francisco Bay area let me know. I like to travel.

Take care

Attachments

• 20210705_114438.jpg
    20210705_114438.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 148

Take care
Fresno here

Damn daddy I want to pleasure that huge dick
Looking to get dominated by huge massive dick always wanted get gangbang by massive BBC looking get pick up take me to a room let have fun down dress up do dl BBc thugs hmu if u interested kik323Shorty916.here by north SacramentoSmooth Latino bottom here looking for a real BBC top love black hung tops text me (916) 354-5784. Hungry for 10inch bbc

These Norcal threads crack us up! Such a small nonexistent pool up here! Just a bunch of fakes always crackin off! Not you Tron! We have been on this site since 2012 and met one good genuine straight up dude that we have had a amazing friendship with. Sacramento island is dry AF for this section of the lifestyle! 🤷🏻‍♂️

These Norcal threads crack us up! Such a small nonexistent pool up here! Just a bunch of fakes always crackin off! Not you Tron! We have been on this site since 2012 and met one good genuine straight up dude that we have had a amazing friendship with. Sacramento island is dry AF for this section of the lifestyle! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m not from here, but visiting. I couldn’t agree with you more, but I’m real and genuine if you’d like to meet and greet sometime

I agree!! Just a bunch of pic collectors mainly from the husband pretending that their wife is into the lifestyle! Not you Calicouple but the other couples on here

Back