North carolina/ south carolina roll call

made it safely to Greenville to ride out the storm and watch my wife ride on Devon! he's a gentleman and very nice! we are unpacking in his guest room and Lisa is now getting comfortable. going to go to the living room and join Devon and relax and make sure Lisa gives him an advance on the room rent. ;) by the time you read this Lisa will have his cock in her mouth or he'll be doing her!

View attachment 2821560
Thanks for sharing love to see her with his cock in her . Please post more

heading into downtown Charleston. might end up in Bay Street Biergarten on E.Bay Street in the next hour. pm us and we can see about buying you a ******* and see where it goes? I watch then take her after you leave. I've book a hotel room in North Charleston. if not downtown we may go to Rusty Bull Brewery on Montague... either way we have a hotel room booked. Lisa likes you!
View attachment 2812108View attachment 2812109View attachment 2812110
LOVE toeat every inch of that pussy

So Labor Day weekend turned into labor day week due to hurricane dorian and we were chatting with a guy that we are going stay with during Hurricane Dorian. heading his way soon. we are near the coast of Charleston and there is an evacuation order that we were going to ignore but this black guy we've been chatting and flirting with invited us to stay with him in the upstate. the only catch is he wants to fuck Lisa and of course that's a payment I can arrange! She took a shower and is now packing a few things. we made final texts and a FaceTime chat with him so its a go!
looks like a few days off this week for the storm is going to get us some fun! no school all week so our ******* are staying with my parents and they all think we are staying at a hotel. little do they know their mommy and daddy are going to spend a few days with a black guy so daddy can watch mommy get fucked like a slut! gotta get up the road now, we are heading to the Greenville area and its about a 3 hours drive depending on traffic. stay safe and I'll post some pictures of Lisa making her payment for our room and board to Devon lol!

she's very excited to meet Devon and I took these and sent them to him...

View attachment 2821110View attachment 2821112View attachment 2821115

here is earlier in the day after taking the ******* to their grandparents for the duration... told her about the 3 hour drive to Greenville...
View attachment 2821116

showed her the invite by Devon to stay at his place in Greenville! (change of attitude you think?) lol!
View attachment 2821117
Fantastic looking woman

We're in Charlotte BUT we don't want to hear from some sneaking closet cheater case. We don't care about the morality (because we KNOW we're gonna burn for what we're doing) - we just hate that cheaters almost always stand us up. If you aren't man enough to take charge of your life and have to sneak around, we don't have time for you. That means if you can't have company over to your home, then we're not interested. Men, not boys, please.
WOW who would pass on getting it on with this woman Wish I was closer

Back