North carolina/ south carolina roll call

Summerville area here. mom of two, one in high school one in middle school. mommy and daddy get to have date night once a month. we drop the ******* off at her mom's and we get a hotel room. invitation only. husband likes to watch her get slutty with black guys. we have two regulars but always looking for potential boyfriends. If you are into slightly chubby soccer mom types please private message us here for a possible meet up at area hotel usually off I-26 near Ashley phosphate road or on north main, Summerville. school starts in 3 weeks so we would like to hook up soon.View attachment 2812096View attachment 2812097View attachment 2812098View attachment 2812099

Summerville area here. mom of two, one in high school one in middle school. mommy and daddy get to have date night once a month. we drop the ******* off at her mom's and we get a hotel room. invitation only. husband likes to watch her get slutty with black guys. we have two regulars but always looking for potential boyfriends. If you are into slightly chubby soccer mom types please private message us here for a possible meet up at area hotel usually off I-26 near Ashley phosphate road or on north main, Summerville. school starts in 3 weeks so we would like to hook up soon.View attachment 2812096View attachment 2812097View attachment 2812098View attachment 2812099
Damn!!! I was stationed at NWS Charleston back in 05. Was working at the airport back in August.

Back