North carolina/ south carolina roll call

made it safely to Greenville to ride out the storm and watch my wife ride on Devon! he's a gentleman and very nice! we are unpacking in his guest room and Lisa is now getting comfortable. going to go to the living room and join Devon and relax and make sure Lisa gives him an advance on the room rent. ;) by the time you read this Lisa will have his cock in her mouth or he'll be doing her!

happy_wife4.jpg

made it safely to Greenville to ride out the storm and watch my wife ride on Devon! he's a gentleman and very nice! we are unpacking in his guest room and Lisa is now getting comfortable. going to go to the living room and join Devon and relax and make sure Lisa gives him an advance on the room rent. ;) by the time you read this Lisa will have his cock in her mouth or he'll be doing her!

View attachment 2821560
Devon is a lucky ******* of gun...make sure he takes her out to the Gaslight lounge and show her a good time...

View attachment 2821560
If this story, and in fact you, are actually true, take a picture with your wife holding his cock in one hand and making a peace sign with her other hand...

Back