North Bay San Francisco..cpl seeking cpl....

North Bay San Fran, open minded couple...want to enjoy another couple with us. She loves BBC and he loves white women..any size or shape. Must be courteous, semi rational and intelligent preferred. Hope to make contact in person. Needs to be in Bay area.

B and J
I'm in Santa Rosa.

If you want to show yourself by filling out your profile first, and showing who you are, you may get a favorable acceptance of intoducing yourself.

I'm single, but thought I'd say Hi anyway, as you sound interesting. If you & your wife ever want to mix it up with a single male, let me know.

North Bay San Fran, open minded couple...want to enjoy another couple with us. She loves BBC and he loves white women..any size or shape. Must be courteous, semi rational and intelligent preferred. Hope to make contact in person. Needs to be in Bay area.

B and J
I’m not a couple but if you’re ever looking for a thick BBD for your wife lmk

Attachments

• 0625161C-8C38-4171-9AA3-D4C9A4C20731.jpeg
    0625161C-8C38-4171-9AA3-D4C9A4C20731.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 10

B and J
'semi rational' :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back