NorCal Massage

CurFilipinaHW

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Any skilled massage therapist or at least have some training in giving a proper massage? Looking for someone to give my wife a good massage. Cannot promise anything beside the massage but she knows how I feel about wanting to watch her. She will be gung ho then get cold feet. She loves a firm massage so I’m hoping that will do the trick! Anywhere from the South Bay to Sacramento will work.

Not to bore you (I will be as brief as possible) but the massage is not just rubbing the body. First, Candle light is a necessity. Soft music, my favorite is piano music by a pianist named Danny Wright. I begin lightly massaging the scalp, gently starting the relaxing process. After a few minutes (this is a one hour minimum massage) I begin to stroke around the neck. I then start using the warm aromatherapy oil. I start on the neck and shoulders. I work my way down the arms and massage each and every finger. Sometimes I will take each finger individually in my mouth and suck on them. I do spend a minute or so on each finger. Working my way back up the arm I then work on the back. Occasionally my fingers over time will lightly brush along the sides of the back and come close to the breasts (depending on the size).
Down the back and to the Buttocks as Forest would say. Then down the legs and inner and outer thighs. (Note I have not touched a sexual organ) Down the legs and to the feet. Once again each and every toe gets at least a minute of attention. The back up the leg and work the inner thighs and but again and by this time she was spreading her legs opening her pussy to me. I spend a few minutes (5 or 10) working my fingers and thumbs around her womanhood but not touching it.
Then it is time to flip over and the process begins again. Forehead, face, arms, fingers all getting the same attention as the backside. As I work down the chest I stay clear of the nipples as I work around the breasts. After a while I will blow on her nipples.
Being a breast man I do have to take a moment and kiss and suck her breasts. As I work my way down her stomach I do stop at her belly button and stick my tongue in it.
I continue to move down her body but I do not touch her pussy. Down the legs and inner thighs to her feet and back up. I am more intense in my massaging her inner thighs and her legs are now spread wide apart and she is very wet. I then go down on her and bring her to multiple orgasms until she can’t take it anymore.

Any skilled massage therapist or at least have some training in giving a proper massage? Looking for someone to give my wife a good massage. Cannot promise anything beside the massage but she knows how I feel about wanting to watch her. She will be gung ho then get cold feet. She loves a firm massage so I’m hoping that will do the trick! Anywhere from the South Bay to Sacramento will work.
Hey im pretty good with giving massages, are you near South Bay LA?

Back