No date in Jax for St. Patty's

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
20160520_114217.jpg :threesome: Hey guys, I took off a cpl days from work to celebrate St. Patty's (which I LOVEE) but because I'm new in Jax 32211, I don't have anyone to get wild with! My man is staying home and will act as my Uber if need be - is there anybody who wants to be my entertainment St. Patty's weekend?? I'll only need to make it home for work eventually ...

I have been thinking about maybe going to Orlando - hmu for my num xoxo

View attachment 1171764 :threesome: Hey guys, I took off a cpl days from work to celebrate St. Patty's (which I LOVEE) but because I'm new in Jax 32211, I don't have anyone to get wild with! My man is staying home and will act as my Uber if need be - is there anybody who wants to be my entertainment St. Patty's weekend?? I'll only need to make it home for work eventually ...

Come to Savannah Georgia it's the place to be for st Patrick's day

View attachment 1171764 :threesome: Hey guys, I took off a cpl days from work to celebrate St. Patty's (which I LOVEE) but because I'm new in Jax 32211, I don't have anyone to get wild with! My man is staying home and will act as my Uber if need be - is there anybody who wants to be my entertainment St. Patty's weekend?? I'll only need to make it home for work eventually ...

I'm in Orlando. pm me and let's connect

Back