NJ South or Philly

What have you heard??
Wonen i talk to have noted how cliquey both clubs are. Its a swinger club and it seems like these two in particular often have the "flys on the way" vibe. Each couple do thier own thing and rarely mingle. Next prices for single guys are super inflated so if you are a single woman prepare to mainly see couples. If that's your thing then cool perfect club to go to but many women i talk to dont want that.

Also there aren't many black men in those clubs so if you are looking for BBC it will be hard.

Also heard upkeep of the places has been declining.

As a single female you might as well go since its cheap for and see for yourself if you like it

I experienced SS in AC last year. I was invited by a lady friend, an internet radio personality here in Philly I was dating at the time. It's funny realizing how much power press credential has. She covered it on her show. Sadly no one volunteered for a one on one interview with her (possibly wrote an internet article about that...if I remember correctly). I think you are best showing up as a couple and dressed in an upscale way. It's been months, not current on what there admission or experience entails at the moment. It was mundane for me, it isn't anything like the stripper hoes after party hole on the wall that pops up around north and west Philly from time to time. That's what I call straight up wilding. It's as formal as a lifestyle event gets.

Back