NJ couple looking for 9 inches plus

Latinacuckwife

Couple
Real Person
We are looking for a young hung bull, for a long term relationship. You are strictly a bull dick to lay pipe on me infront of my hubby and with my hubby. We are good-looking and fly to be around. Very open and fun personalities. We could go with out weirdness. I am a sexy rican who is a squirter. He is a white boi who likes watching the women he loves get piped out by alpha male cock. A cock given to you by God. He feels like God made him to give his women to a big black dick bull because black cock is superior and so are there genetics . And so do I. We are in NJ msg us!!

We are looking for a young hung bull, for a long term relationship. You are strictly a bull dick to lay pipe on me infront of my hubby and with my hubby. We are good-looking and fly to be around. Very open and fun personalities. We could go with out weirdness. I am a sexy rican who is a squirter. He is a white boi who likes watching the women he loves get piped out by alpha male cock. A cock given to you by God. He feels like God made him to give his women to a big black dick bull because black cock is superior and so are there genetics . And so do I. We are in NJ msg us!!
Damn I feel the same way I love it when I get to see my wife spread out by a bbc

Back