Nightclub recommendations in San Antonio, Texas

ProgVixenCpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
MI, US
Mid 40s aspiring hotwife couple: wife is traveling for work and we are headed to San Antonio later this week, looking for bar/nightclubs with classy and sexy vibe for Friday and Saturday, 1/14-15. Any recommendations of hotwife-friendly places for flirting, dancing, and more? Thanks in advance!

...there are several around River Walk; depends on the kind you're looking for. ;)
I've tried finding the same thing when the wife and I visit. Any true Vegas style nightclubs on the RW...and what bars would you suggest that have a sexy/upscale vibe that would be good pickup places?

Mixed results. We went to 1902 Club which was very fun. Amazing lightshow, great dance mix. Very young crowd and few single men, to be honest. We had a great time dancing and showing off, but not a sexy vibe overall.

Mixed results. We went to 1902 Club which was very fun. Amazing lightshow, great dance mix. Very young crowd and few single men, to be honest. We had a great time dancing and showing off, but not a sexy vibe overall.
any cool bars or smaller clubs...they used to have a martini bar that was very swanky, but that was probably 10 years ago

any cool bars or smaller clubs...they used to have a martini bar that was very swanky, but that was probably 10 years ago
i'd suggest Pick's bar on 1604 in the ridge shopping center. usually an older crowd, with some younger folks scattered about. They usually have some live music. good atmosphere there as well.

almost forgot to add, if you go, get there early. parking is terrible due to multiple venues in that area.

i'd suggest Pick's bar on 1604 in the ridge shopping center. usually an older crowd, with some younger folks scattered about. They usually have some live music. good atmosphere there as well.

almost forgot to add, if you go, get there early. parking is terrible due to multiple venues in that area.
That’s a 5 hour walk from the River.

Back