Nigerian living in Central FL Willing to Travel Some

TboleBBC

Male
Real Person
In search of a Hotwife. Prefer a conservative wife that I can use like a slut. Looking for a longterm thing, but will entertain a here and there thing also. Verified woman/couples only please. I was born in Nigeria and immigrated with my mom when I was 5. So if your looking for some African BBC to use you like you desireIm your man.

In search of a Hotwife. Prefer a conservative wife that I can use like a slut. Looking for a longterm thing, but will entertain a here and there thing also. Verified woman/couples only please. I was born in Nigeria and immigrated with my mom when I was 5. So if your looking for some African BBC to use you like you desireIm your man.
I’d love to see what that monster would do to my pawg

Attachments

• IMG_6300.jpeg
    IMG_6300.jpeg
    602.9 KB · Views: 28
Hey! Just wanted to reach out and see if you’re interested in meeting up. I’m new to this site but my husband and I have been in the lifestyle for four years. I’ve been looking for a trustworthy and steady BBC to stretch me out on the regular. I’m definitely a size queen so it’s been difficult finding someone that’s really hung and not too old. You seem to be packing just what this married pussy wants😍 let me know if you’re interested

Attachments

• IMG_4762.jpeg
    IMG_4762.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4764.png
    IMG_4764.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4765.jpeg
    IMG_4765.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4763.jpeg
    IMG_4763.jpeg