Nigerian BBC for IR first time

I’m a Nigerian with BBC in the Dallas Fort Worth area of Tx and looking to meet couples for a cuckold experience. I’m new to this and will like to be introduced to the lifestyle. Please let me know if any couple is interested in showing me the ropes and willing to take it slow. Ask me any questions.
I’m in Houston

I’m a Nigerian with BBC in the Dallas Fort Worth area of Tx and looking to meet couples for a cuckold experience. I’m new to this and will like to be introduced to the lifestyle. Please let me know if any couple is interested in showing me the ropes and willing to take it slow. Ask me any questions.
Welcome! We are very far so what we can say is sincerely wishes you very good time with a lot of white girlfriends and wives ;) :D

Hi we are interested, who are you and where in Dallas are you

Attachments

• image-5.jpg
    image-5.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 440
Back