NFL Player’s White Wife Shares Racist Comments She Gets About Her Interracial Marriage

Carl Franklin

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
As the topic of racism’s incestuous relationship with the NFL rears its ugly head once again, the wife of an NFL player has begun to publicly share a sampling of the racist messages she is being sent on social media in response to her interracial marriage to a Black man.

Allison Rochell, who got married to Indianapolis Colts defensive end Isaac Rochell in April, posted a photo of the happy couple to her Instagram last month to emphasize to her more than 31,000 followers how much she loves “my favorite person.” But the post’s replies were replete with all kinds of racist responses.

https://newsone.com/4230501/allison-isaac-rochell-interracial-marriage-comments/

So...... you connect people posting racists comments about an interracial couple somehow implicates that the NFL is racists because the husband plays football? If the guy worked at the United Negro College Fund would that make them racists as well. I'm not defending the NFL but your post seems to point out that this is just because he is a football player.

As the topic of racism’s incestuous relationship with the NFL rears its ugly head once again, the wife of an NFL player has begun to publicly share a sampling of the racist messages she is being sent on social media in response to her interracial marriage to a Black man.

Allison Rochell, who got married to Indianapolis Colts defensive end Isaac Rochell in April, posted a photo of the happy couple to her Instagram last month to emphasize to her more than 31,000 followers how much she loves “my favorite person.” But the post’s replies were replete with all kinds of racist responses.

https://newsone.com/4230501/allison-isaac-rochell-interracial-marriage-comments/

Is this supposed to be shocking ? This is America . Racism ain’t gone nowhere. Matter fact it’s worse now with social media.

You also have many black folks as well as Asian, Hispanic, Persian, Arab who are not down with miscegenation. All about bloodlines, tradition and culture. Not always hate but that's the convenient card to play.
Why the hell you bringing ******* into this? Smdh.....

You also have many black folks as well as Asian, Hispanic, Persian, Arab who are not down with miscegenation. All about bloodlines, tradition and culture. Not always hate but that's the convenient card to play.
And just how often do you see a white person identify racism? Can't be too convenient as hard as you work to not see it and disavow it ever happens...

In my opinion racism is a form of mental illness! It is an irrational hatred of of those who are different based on fear, envy, or ignorance and in many cases this mental illness is hereditary!

I have always found it funny that most of the white supremacists in America worshipping and saluting Hitler are completely ignorant to the fact that Hitler murdered and faught a war against their ancestors more than he ever did mine but who's gonna tell them? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And just how often do you see a white person identify racism? Can't be too convenient as hard as you work to not see it and disavow it ever happens...
I see it plenty. Dr. King did not walk alone or only with black folks. Plenty of white folks calling for change. Barack Obama does not become a two term POTUS without support from outside the black community. I personally deal with -isms and phobias when they happen in front of me. No need to go looking for them. I have my own life to lead.

dude you are naive other groupls like Asians and Indians like white people. why do yu think bleaching creams are selling good in South and East Asia? the largest Ir grouping in the world is asian women white men. no other groups don't care about preserving bloodlines unless a black man is involved.

dude you are naive other groupls like Asians and Indians like white people. why do yu think bleaching creams are selling good in South and East Asia? the largest Ir grouping in the world is asian women white men. no other groups don't care about preserving bloodlines unless a black man is involved.

[URL unfurl

Tell that to Naomi Osaka's grandfather who was estranged from his ******* because she dated and had a baby with a Haitian man. Been in s.e. Asia plenty and this skin lightening is not a huge phenomenon. Lighten the skin all you want but you can't change the eyes so easily. Not that they should.

Unfortunately something happened in 2016 that transported many americans back
to the year 1860.
Actually, that started in 08 when we elected the racist pile of crap. I voted for him, but only the first time. All olebummer ever did was divide a healing country.

Actually, that started in 08 when we elected the racist pile of crap. I voted for him, but only the first time. All olebummer ever did was divide a healing country.
Wondering when the drive-bys started and if they'll ever end. Neither 44 or 45 or any other number is responsible for that. Put that card back in the deck.

In my opinion racism is a form of mental illness! It is an irrational hatred of of those who are different based on fear, envy, or ignorance and in many cases this mental illness is hereditary!

I have always found it funny that most of the white supremacists in America worshipping and saluting Hitler are completely ignorant to the fact that Hitler murdered and faught a war against their ancestors more than he ever did mine but who's gonna tell them? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Racism was an evolutionary necessity, hard to argue otherwise. Thousands of years ago it was how tribes stayed alive and other tribes perished.

Back