Newly married couple looking for fun

Newly married couple here from Memphis Tennessee , We are both 28 years old and recently started in the Bbc lifestyle. So far we are about 5 months in and our relationship couldn’t be better now after we’ve brought Bbc into our relationship. She has been cuckolding me with 2 separate bbcs the past few months, we love taking our new cuckold relationship to new heights, and we are hoping to meet some other people in the lifestyle on here as well as another bull for her.
She is petite with an amazing body built for Bbc. We are located in downtown Memphis but can travel frequently

Attachments

• 115492FE-EB16-4198-BAC7-6E909121EB17.jpeg
    115492FE-EB16-4198-BAC7-6E909121EB17.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 368
  • 67581998-AB83-468F-8DAE-D8E058DCA493.jpeg
    67581998-AB83-468F-8DAE-D8E058DCA493.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 1353BC53-0BAD-4197-AC25-DA82390BE5E8.jpeg
    1353BC53-0BAD-4197-AC25-DA82390BE5E8.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 388
Newly married couple here from Memphis Tennessee , We are both 28 years old and recently started in the Bbc lifestyle. So far we are about 5 months in and our relationship couldn’t be better now after we’ve brought Bbc into our relationship. She has been cuckolding me with 2 separate bbcs the past few months, we love taking our new cuckold relationship to new heights, and we are hoping to meet some other people in the lifestyle on here as well as another bull for her.
She is petite with an amazing body built for Bbc. We are located in downtown Memphis but can travel frequently
Welcome guys. If you pass through Missouri, let me know 😉

White Bubble Butt Delicious 😋

I’m in Memphis if you’re still looking.

If you ever get up to Northern Illinois, give me a shout. I’ll show you a great time.

She amazing. Keep the fun going and enjoy it.

R yall still looking

Back