Newbie here!!! Would love to talk

Cuckold couples who want to chat or ladies?
I'm a 34 year old white male. Currently single but in my last relationship my ex and I discussed her taaking a BBC. She said she wasn't interested but would still fantasize with me. I still have the extreme desire to one day have a gf who Is into BBC or will at least give it a try. If any women with BBC experience or couples who have had BBC want to chat message me I have a few questions.

I'm a 34 year old white male. Currently single but in my last relationship my ex and I discussed her taaking a BBC. She said she wasn't interested but would still fantasize with me. I still have the extreme desire to one day have a gf who Is into BBC or will at least give it a try. If any women with BBC experience or couples who have had BBC want to chat message me I have a few questions. yes lets chat,, my gf took a huge bull

I'm a 34 year old white male. Currently single but in my last relationship my ex and I discussed her taaking a BBC. She said she wasn't interested but would still fantasize with me. I still have the extreme desire to one day have a gf who Is into BBC or will at least give it a try. If any women with BBC experience or couples who have had BBC want to chat message me I have a few questions.
Cuck here hate she isnt interested maybe i can help

Back