Newbie from East Texas (couple)

Kinkyjohn72

Male
Gold Member
Hi all,
My wife and I are in early 50’s, happily married going on 23 years. We have been discussing hotwife lifestyle for last year and half. We have also been discussing various options including threesome with another man or woman, couples or a BBC experience. Feels like we are close to this especially because she just told 3 of her vanilla friends. I was shocked that while they were not overly receptive they also weren’t too judgmental about us exploring this lifestyle. Ultimately looking to become involved in the community and learn more from others. Would like to connect with others from Texas especially hotwife or cuckold couples to have others who can relate to talk about this lifestyle.

**We are not looking to hook up at this time. If that changes I will update/post that change.

Last edited:
Hi all,
My wife and I are in early 50’s, happily married going on 23 years. We have been discussing hotwife lifestyle for last year and half. We have also been discussing various options including threesome with another man or woman, couples or a BBC experience. Feels like we are close to this especially because she just told 3 of her vanilla friends. I was shocked that while they were not overly receptive they also weren’t too judgmental about us exploring this lifestyle. Ultimately looking to become involved in the community and learn more from others. Would like to connect with others from Texas especially hotwife or cuckold couples to have others who can relate to talk about this lifestyle.

**We are not looking to hook up at this time. If that changes I will update/post that change.
South Texas. We played in our 20's before ******* and coming back around to it now (38). Reach out if you have any questions

Back